Information Sessions For Prospective Advocates
Call 559-244-6485 or email CASA@CASAFresno.org
Find out what it takes to become an CASA Advocate.
SPECIAL EVENT IN MADERA — Weds, Feb 13, 5:30-7:30 pm
Dinner will be provided, RSVP 559-244-6485 by Mon, Feb 11
Please join us and bring a friend! 525 E. Yosemite Ave., Madera
(Inside the First 5 Family Resource Center)
- Morning Session 90 mins – Sat, Mar 9, 10:00-11:30 am Fresno
- Evening Session 90 mins – Weds, Mar 13, 6:00-7:30 pm Fresno
- Morning Session 90 mins – Weds, Mar 20, 10:00-11:30 am Fresno
Specialized training to educate, prepare and inspire NEW Advocates to effectively be the voice that matters for foster youth.
- Monday, March 18, 6:15pm – 9:15pm
- Wednesday, March 20, 6:15pm – 9:15pm
- Thursday, March 21, 6:15pm – 9:15pm
- Monday, March 25, 6:15pm – 9:15pm
- Wednesday, March 27, 6:15pm – 9:15pm
- Thursday, March 28, 6:15pm – 9:15pm
- Saturday, March 30, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Friday, April 5, Swearing-In Ceremony — Exact time TBD
Becoming a CASA volunteer starts with registering for an information session. You’ll learn more about what a volunteer advocate does and whether CASA is a good fit for you. All information sessions last approximately one hour.
If you decide to apply to be a volunteer and are accepted, the first step will be to complete our 40-hour training program.