Information Sessions For Prospective Advocates
- Wednesday, September 5th – 6:15-7:15 pm
- Saturday, September 8th – 9:00-10:00 am
- Wednesday, October 3rd – 6:15-7:15 pm
- Saturday, October 6th – 9:00-10:00 am
- Wednesday, November 14th – 6:15-7:15 pm
- Saturday, November 17th – 9:00-10:00 am
- Saturday, December 1st – 9:00-10:00 am
- Wednesday, December 5th – 6:15-7:15 pm
To sign up for an Information Session contact (559) 244-6485 or firstname.lastname@example.org
New Advocate Training – October 2018
- Monday, October 15th – Thursday October 18th: 6:15 pm – 9:15 pm
- Saturday, October 20th: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Monday, October 22nd– Thursday October 25th: 6:15 pm – 9:15 pm
- Saturday, October 27th: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Swearing-In Ceremony – Monday, October 29th: 5:30-6:30 pm.
*Deadline to submit an application: Monday, September 24, 2018*
Becoming a CASA volunteer starts with registering for an information session. You’ll learn more about what a volunteer advocate does and whether CASA is a good fit for you. All information sessions last approximately one hour and are held in our offices.
If you decide to apply to be a volunteer and are accepted, the first step will be to complete our 40-hour training program.