Information Sessions For Prospective Advocates
Information Sessions last approximately 1 hour.
- Wednesday, October 4th – 6:15-7:15 pm
- Saturday, October 28th – 9:00-10:00 am
- Saturday, November 4th – 9:00-10:00 am
- Wednesday, November 8th – 6:15-7:15 pm
- Saturday, December 2nd – 9:00-10:00 am
- Wednesday, December 6th – 6:15-7:15 pm
- Wednesday, December 13th – 6:15-7:15 pm (Madera County Library)
- Saturday, December 16th – 9:00-10:00 am (Madera County Library)
- Saturday, January 6th – 9:00-10:00 am
- Wednesday, January 10th – 6:15-7:15 pm
To sign up for an Information Session contact (559) 244-6485 or firstname.lastname@example.org
New Advocate Training – October 2017
- Monday, October 9th – Thursday, October 12th: 6:15 – 9:15 pm
- Saturday, October 14th: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Monday, October 16th – Thursday, October 19th: 6:15 – 9:15 pm
- Saturday, October 21st: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- New Advocate Swearing-In Ceremony – Thursday, October 26th: 5:30-6:30 pm
Becoming a CASA volunteer starts with registering for an information session. You’ll learn more about what a volunteer advocate does and whether CASA is a good fit for you. All information sessions last approximately one hour and are held in our offices.
If you decide to apply to be a volunteer and are accepted, the first step will be to complete our 40-hour training program.