Information Sessions For Prospective Advocates
Information Sessions last approximately 1 hour.
- Wednesday, February 21st – 6:15-7:15 pm
- Saturday, February 24th – 9:00-10:00 am
- Wednesday, March 7th – 6:15-7:15 pm
- Saturday, March 10th – 9:00-10:00 am
- Wednesday, April 4th – 6:15-7:15 pm
- Saturday, April 7th – 9:00-10:00 am
- Wednesday, April 11th – 6:15-7:15 pm (Madera County Library)
- Saturday, April 14th – 9:00-10:00 am (Madera County Library)
- Wednesday, May 2nd – 6:15 pm-7:15 pm
- Saturday, May 5th – 9:00-10:00 am
To sign up for an Information Session contact (559) 244-6485 or firstname.lastname@example.org
New Advocate Training – June 2018
- Monday, June 11th – Thursday June 14th from 6:15 pm – 9:15 pm
- Saturday, June 16th from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Monday, June 18th – Thursday June 21st from 6:15 pm – 9:15 pm
- Saturday, June 23rd from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Swearing-In Ceremony – Tuesday, June 26th from 5:30-6:30 pm.
*Deadline to submit an application: Monday, May 21, 2018*
Becoming a CASA volunteer starts with registering for an information session. You’ll learn more about what a volunteer advocate does and whether CASA is a good fit for you. All information sessions last approximately one hour and are held in our offices.
If you decide to apply to be a volunteer and are accepted, the first step will be to complete our 40-hour training program.