CASA of Fresno and Madera Counties Online Application
Before you begin the application process below, please keep the following in mind.
- The application should take anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes to complete.
- Please have your resume, work history, and educational background information on hand.
- Be prepared to answer questions in depth as they pertain to your history and your desire to work with the children of Fresno and Madera Counties. We want to get a full picture of who you are and your drive to make a difference.
- A major part of our Advocate screening process is a full background check, so this application will include questions pertaining to that required information.
- If you would prefer to mail in a paper application, you may do so by downloading a PDF below and returning it to:
CASA of Fresno and Madera Counties
2300 Tulare St, #210
Fresno, CA 93721